The BFL-9000 is a tool used to bore a 5 m wide by 5 m tall horizontal tunnel. It requires a lot of power. Items including ore will fall to the ground though it is a very inefficient way to mine ore.
Power Per Cycle: 1280
Power Capacity: 2560
Max Power Recharge Rate: 2560pps
Max Boring Distance: Unlimited
Max Excavation Rate: 0.2 meters per second
- The BFL-9000 appears much larger than its single block. When placed, the legs will appear to go down one extra block.
- When digging, the BFL-9000 will dig three block higher than itself and one block lower.
- If the BFL-9000 is placed incorrectly (e.g. facing downward), it will destroy itself becoming an entity laying on the ground.
- It has no maximum boring distance.
- If aimed at equipment or machinery, the BFL-9000 will destroy it along with the terrain.
- Currently BFL-9000 can also be used to dig upwards. This is a bug and might be fixed in the future.